1) Read these instructions.
2) Keep these instructions.
3) Heed all warnings.
4) Follow all instructions.
5) Do not use the populated printed circuit board near water.
6) Refer all servicing to qualified service personnel.
7) To reduce the risk of fire or electric shock, do not expose the populated printed circuit board to rain or
8) Do not expose this printed circuit board, when populated and powered to dripping or splashing and ensure that no objects filled with liquids, such as vases, are placed on the equipment.
9)Maintain at least 6 inches (15.25 cm) of unobstructed air space from the front, back, sides, and top of the populated printed circuit board to allow for proper ventilation and cooling of the unit.
– Once the printed circuit board is populated, unplug unit and allow it to cool before touching/ replacing vacuum tubes.